Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Story of My Writing



Am fost onorată să scriu un guest post pentru blogul lui Matthew Ferrill, autorul cărţilor "Broken Bits" şi "All Are Broken". 


Hello all! I'd like to introduce you to Ana Lavinia.  Ana is an aspiring author and blogger whom I first had the pleasure of meeting at My Blog Guest.

After briefly corresponding with her and reading her blog, I found Ana to be a passionate writer, full of life, and wonderful stories.  So I was excited, to say the least, when she agreed to write a piece for my blog.    

The following entitled "The Story of My Writing", is just that, a close personal look at her life growing up in Romania and how her love of writing effected her journey. Citiţi articolul aici.



Poate îţi mai place şi www.ana-lavinia.posterous.com 



No comments: