Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Letter to the Pope


Dear Pope,

Last week I was walking the Piazza del Popolo, you know, the center of Rome, when I realized I am very close to the border of Vatican, the country that you rule.  So I thought I can visit two countries in one day, like that time when I went to Costa del Sol in Spain and one day I went to Gibraltar and the other day I went to Morocco, which is even cooler than Vatican because it is on a total different continent also, so I could say that in two days I visited three countries and two continents.
It was so awesome that after twenty minutes of walking, I got from the center of Rome to the center of Vatican and I think you are such a great dude, not to have customs officers to check our passports and luggage. I swear, I almost thought Vatican is a fake country you invented so that you can do whatever you want and not pay taxes to Italy!
But you have policemen! Ok, they were cute and all and they smiled to the camera when I said: “Say cheese, guys!” but I don’t understand! Why do you need policemen again? Don’t you have undivided attention from almighty God, hence divine protection for you and for the country which I am positive he totally approved and blessed? Read the rest of this article here.






Poate îţi mai plac şi articolele de aici.

No comments: